sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2007

Kaivopuisto


The day when that picture above was taken was sunny. I had plenty of reasons to be happy around so many friends that Sunday in Kaivopuisto Concert. Not to mention of sunshine. The older I have got the more sensitive I have got the changes in weather.

Grey and rainy days just drags me down. I become lazy when I see no blue sky. I become tired when I open my curtains in the morning just to realize that there is no sunshine to feed me with its yellow light.

Foreigners always wonder how we can cope with the midnight sun. I am always amazed how beautiful are those nights when sun set hardly sets. Some may say that it is hard to fell asleep when it is so light but for me there is no difficulties. It is just hard to stay awake during the dark winter!

Ei kommentteja: