maanantai 16. heinäkuuta 2007

Na Valentince


Sunday evening I took a cab from the Prague airport to my home and pick my keys from my friend on my way home. Everytime I have been in a cab here I have been surprised how beautiful Prague is. You can see those old fancy houses all around the city not only in the main square.

Even though I have forgot each and every password I have at work to my email, to my phone etc. It has been rather nice return to work. Especially returning to Prague is a treat after having been in Finland where it has been gray and 16 degrees. Here it is 38 degrees and I love it.

Unfortunately this hot day I will spend after work in shops and bank to get things done and to have something to eat at home. Usually I do not like shopping but now it means starting living a life so it is ok. Home is home when there is pasta and washing detergent. Within this evening I will have my new home here in Na Valentince, Praha.

Ei kommentteja: