lauantai 1. syyskuuta 2007

Lazy to party, eager to sleep


I have to confess: in my many ways I feel that I am getting older. I do not complain. There is nothing wrong to be old.


It was so different to party even only 3-4 years ago. One recovered so fast for the long nights out. Now it is a different case. One feels that whole weekend is ruined for one hung over day.


Yesterday I was out much later (until 5.30 am) than I expected. I was somewhat able to get up right after ten this morning to be on sharp with agreed meeting with my friend on noon. But after coming back from sightseeing. I was totally ready for long long nap.


That is what I did. I slept more than 3 hours waking up at 7 pm feeling that I stay the evening at home. That is what I am doing now thinking -again- that next weekend I won't go out. Luckily there is always Sunday!


Ei kommentteja: