perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2007

Travelling


I would be one of those classical lottery winners who would use the increased resources for travelling. At the moment it seems that one have only two options. One have to either work and earn a lot which means at highest long weekends in some European city. The other option is work a little and have no money to go further than the closest historical city unless one wants to do the travelling by hitchiking.

I booked flying ticket to Brazil, Sao Paulo. Original plan was to spend there at least one month when going there. After planning the trip and fighting for resources (either money or time) for 3,5 years. I decided to book the ticket only for two weeks. I hope it still is way better than nothing.

One of my acquaintances visited Prague and I was honored to see her (+ 6 of her Finnish friends travelling in Czech Republic!!!) in Thursday when they joined to have beers with me and my friend. It was fun. Even though I did not know my acquaintance so well it was great to catch up. They have had intensive week in Brno, Prague and Vienna.

I do not know why but sometimes it seems more fun to see people one do not see every day. Probably this could be one of the major things in travelling. Since what could be more interesting that sit in local pubs somewhere far away just watching local people!

Ei kommentteja: